IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group
The group reviews
1) The diversity of eutrophication and the response of marine ecosystem
2) Nutrient reduction policy and its effects in different countries
3) How to consider climate-driven effects on nutrient reduction policy?
4) What is our expectation on after-eutrophication?
The group convenes
1) Online meetings in November 2022 and November 2023
2) A Synthesis meeting in November 2024 (in conjunction with or as a part of IMBeR Open Science Conference)
The group delivers
1) Collaboration and publishing scientific synthesis papers
2) Contribution to the IMBeR Grand Challenge 1 (Eutrophication pathways descried for coastal seas around the world)
3) A future scientific research plan for 2025-2035
IOC-UNESCO. 2022. State of the Ocean Report, pilot edition. Paris, IOC-UNESCO. [IOC Technical Series, 173] https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000381921.locale=en
Kick-off Meeting of the IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group
Second IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group Video Meeting on Dec. 21
Third IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group Video Meeting on Jan. 20
Fourth IMBeR Eutrophication Study Group Meeting Held on Mar. 23
Fifth IMBeR Eutrophication Study Gruop Video Meeting on April/May
IMBeR Eutrophication Portal (members only content)
Please click and login to continue.
Adding more members
to our group soon！